Andrew posted up his new ride for his upcoming Ultraskate. For those of you who don’t know, Andrew is the organiser behind the Ultraskate at Homstead- Miami and also the record record holder for the furthest distance skated in 24 hours. Last year at the same event Andrew skated 455.8km (283.3miles) and he hopes to improve on that in just a few days.
- Deck – Subsonic Skateboards – La Manquina. Lightweight foamcore deck with re-engineered spine to maximise energy return.
- Trucks- Don’t trip Ultra-poppies – Titanium axles and kingpin, spherical bearing in hangar and pivot.
- Bearings – Seismic ceramic Tektons.
- Wheels – Seismic 85mm Speedvents Defcon formula.
- Brackets – G|Bomb ultralight prototypes.
Keep you eye on skatefurther as we hope to get a review of the Don’t Trip Poppies and a 1st hand account of the Ultra right here! If you have a setup that you love riding, drop us a line and your ride could be up here too.